Looking for a career with South Coast Colleges in 2022? We are on the lookout for new trainers.
Apply now and be ready for 2022
VET Trainers & Assessors
South Coast Community College is interested to hear from suitably qualified and highly motivated individuals with a strong commitment to providing quality training in the following areas:
- Individual Support, Aged Care, Disability & Allied Health
- Business, Certificate III or IV Level
- Tourism & Retail or Hospitality
- Business from Administration, Specialists Software and Certificate IV in Business Studies
If you are interested in becoming a trainer for the college, please forward your cover letter, CV and relevant qualifications through by email. The ideal candidates for these Trainer & Assessor roles will be required to have:
- From 1 July 2019, to be compliant with the Standards all trainers and assessors must have: the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, OR the TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, plus:
- either TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills, or its successor, or TAELLN401A Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills, and
- either TAEASS502 Design and Develop Assessment Tools, or its successor, or TAEASS502A Design and Develop Assessment Tools, or TAEASS502B Design and Develop Assessment Tools OR a diploma or higher level qualification in adult education.
- Industry-related qualifications
- Industry currency
- Recent Training and Assessment experience
- Understanding of ASQA Standards
- Valid Driver’s License
- Contactable references
Further information can be found in this ASQA link > ASQA Updates to Trainer and Assessor Credential Requirements
If you meet the above criteria and are looking to join a reputable and fast-growing RTO please email your resume here
General Course Training and Tutors
Lifestyle Courses (Not Nationally Recognised)
Art, Craft, Music and Sport
Come and inspire, educate and train others in enjoy your field! Work with a mix of students, and share your passions with others!
- no qualification is required for not nationally recognised course trainers
- If you have any questions or require further information use this form below to get in touch with us!
If you want to share your knowledge and teach other adults new skills and share your interests – please email your resume here